Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Links, brinks, and dyno kinks

About coded myself to oblivion thus so far today, but had to stay occupied and steadily ignoring of the feline crew who was ever so persistent in letting me know they hadn't been fed yet. I'm sick and tired of them being sick. Can't wait on the stronger strength meds - going to treat today with what I have and the absolutely only way that is going to work is if everybody is so hungry that they don't even notice the coarseness of the Diatomaceous Earth as it is being delivered to the parasite(s) living quite well in their bodies.

We are heading into the third hour past normal feeding time and there has already been one real nasty fight involving three of the cats. The tension in the air is so tight that Nurse Paca came and made a special plea for the feline crew, asking that they please be fed. Had to break poor Paca's heart and tell her "no", they had to wait. I wonder if Paca has Empathy, or if  she just doesn't like the atmosphere the cats create when they are not happy.

Texas just came and pleaded again - I believe the alpha worm is in him, I believe they have a way to communicate to the other worms in other animals. I know they have chemicals or something that effect their host's mental or emotional responses, I know they can make their host so hungry they will kill and eat a whole adult squirrel in one fell swoop. I know because I have witnessed, way too many times - but I have seen how the cats I suspect are infected behave towards each other and know that this isn't their normal behavior. They will actually gang up on a cat that doesn't possess any worms, I swear the worms develop a 'click' within their hosts, and only 'hosted' cats are allowed in.

All of this witnessing and yet this damn legless parasite has amazing mental capabilities and I'm often reminded of a movie I watched about ants and their relationship with aphids and yes the movie was in cartoon form - what can I say - we learn where we learn and how we learn - just so long as we learn.

Have one more html link to install and then I'm showering and getting on with the day - so long as they cats  don't force me into feeding them before hand.



Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let us your valuable feedback, we do monitor the comment section and as of November 15, 2015 all relevant comments will be allowed. Please be respectful that this is a 'Open to the Public' blog, let us communicate properly. Offensive language will not be permitted.