Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thrown away

I may be wrong and lets hope I am but in the meantime a little pup could use some help.

Riding down Highway 17, heading back home my friend Lisa whipped her huge arse suburban into the driveway of a local motel, I questioned her, "a dog" is all she said and made her 'uey' and back tracked a fraction of a mile and another uey and there I seen the little dog sitting on the edge of the swamp.

Carefully I stepped from 'Big Bertha' and eased her door shut, gently talking to the dog. He (assuming gender), didn't let me get within ten feet of him before he carefully picked his way thru the under brush and into the swamp. I watched him navigate the terrain ratherly cautiously, he wasn't quite sure of the route but wasn't wasting any time around me.

Tried to reach out to him through interspecies communication practices to no avail, either he didn't hear me or wasn't interested in what I had to say.

He isn't going to come to me, he isn't going to be caught in a trap, I fear he was dumped at the intersection or there abouts.

Real close to the intersection of Highway 17 and Highway 84 in Midway, Ga.  If anyone can help him out, give us a shout and will send exact location of last sighting.

This dog looks similar to the photos - I didn't have my phone on me when I was trying to get him or I would of taken a picture. This dog has been groomed recently, he has on a collar. He is scared, I pick up that he has been let down in a bad way.

He won't make it on his own where he is at.


Gargoyles Animal Rescue - (912) 297-9595 (text or call). sheila_gar94@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let us your valuable feedback, we do monitor the comment section and as of November 15, 2015 all relevant comments will be allowed. Please be respectful that this is a 'Open to the Public' blog, let us communicate properly. Offensive language will not be permitted.