Friday, October 23, 2015

Farewell to Ole' Spot, Dub, or Jake

From the mid 80's and into the mid 90's I was a backyard breeder, nothing more than a person wanting to play some sort of master or ruler and match the union by the bloodlines and rarely upon the temperament.  Maybe one of the reasons I work so hard for the animals is because I at one time was a contributing factor to the act of bringing more animals into an overpopulation problem.

I protested from my highest soap box, my dogs were sound companion animals and I had every right to bring as many into the world as I could afford to feed/vet them. I didn't look to see the whole bush of the situation, I was only focused on a select branch or two. I have evolved. If I can do it, then there is hope for everyone else. Not going to try and cram my ideal agenda down anyone's throat, just drop a subtle hint every now and then.

Came across this article and highly recommend it:  Breed specific Peta

There are more Pit and Pit-type dogs in the shelters of the south than you can keep count to. Something has to be done, educate the masses some how.


SPALDING COUNTY ANIMAL SHELTER
208 Justice Boulevard
Griffin, GA  30224
  Below are dogs of 
Coweta Animal Control GA Please consider helping out a Pit, they are excellent friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let us your valuable feedback, we do monitor the comment section and as of November 15, 2015 all relevant comments will be allowed. Please be respectful that this is a 'Open to the Public' blog, let us communicate properly. Offensive language will not be permitted.