Monday, October 10, 2016

On The Road Again

Our multi-species crew is car bound in between roofs over our heads -again. If there is one thing accomplished I can break down and load up the car, most of our items, 1 dog in an hour flat.

Yea, you try it - go ahead. Not that easy but I have it down pat. My fur family matters so much. Even if every muscle is throbbing, more pains than you can shake a stick at. I trust a higher source knows what I can handle and what I cant. Goddess only knows I thought I passed my breaking point a long time ago.

A bit cold tonight. Taking more fuel than I thought it would to keep us warm. But we have earth bound angels assisting us. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let us your valuable feedback, we do monitor the comment section and as of November 15, 2015 all relevant comments will be allowed. Please be respectful that this is a 'Open to the Public' blog, let us communicate properly. Offensive language will not be permitted.