Monday, February 9, 2015

Its official - G.A.R. is in an alternate reality - Mewen met his doppelganger this weekend!

A doppelganger is a reflective animation of ourselves, to meet yours is a treat, but also very dangerous and we are taking that part into account and treading around this whole subject as effectively as possible.


Saturday morning Ms Lisa awakened 'me' (Sheila), out of a solid slumber to the amazement that she was able to actually hold one of the orphaned feral kitties rescued a little over a year ago. Most all the kitties are terrified of humans and Ms Lisa is no exception. She commented that the kitty she was holding wasn't 'in fact' one of G.A.R. kitties. Taking another look at the kitty in her arms and a confirmation was decreed by me until my gaze swept across the bed and the real Mewen still laying by my side made me do a double take to the cat Ms Lisa was holding in her arms. It wasn't Mewen, it was a cat that looked so much like him that it wasn't even funny - it was eerie.

Mrs Lisa no doubt did some serious damage to the little guy's thinking brain as she promptly took him back outside where she found him and tried to scare him away. To make matters worse I used Georgia to punctuate Lisa's action. I feel bad for doing such. The little guy for whatever reason looked to us for sanctuary or at least a kind word and hand. We showed him neither, and that alarmed me that I was falling back into the horrible mind set that I had when I left this area ten years ago.

When I collected my correct thoughts I was amazed at how closely the two cats resemble each other. This visitor is a male, intact, and has an issue with ear mites - Mrs Lisa clued me in on that observation. Pictures were taken and the visitor is the one without a collar on, Mewen has on a orange cat safety collar with bell (for protecting the animals he would try to prey upon).

Doppelganger

Mewen meeting his Doppelganger

Doppelganger

Doppelganger

Doppelganger

Mewen & Texas

Mewen

Mewen

Mrs Lisa's husband says that the cat belongs to our neighbors, so eventually (like maybe today), I need to get myself over to his 'home' and get with the people on the things that he needs. Neutering and treatment of the ear mites along with vaccinations and a happy home where he doesn't go looking for affection where it is evidently given.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let us your valuable feedback, we do monitor the comment section and as of November 15, 2015 all relevant comments will be allowed. Please be respectful that this is a 'Open to the Public' blog, let us communicate properly. Offensive language will not be permitted.