Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lil' Man is packing his bags...

He found his human and he is ready to move in - he was ready to stay, was all like "nooooo" "don't pick me up, I'm home, leave me"!!! But sadly I had to pack him back into the sardine carrier until I could get him to the Jeep and the bigger dog crate set up for him.

It was up to him, I told him that, I told her that and that is how it went down. We visited for a while and retrieved Lil' Man from her box springs a couple of times until we closed the door and he checked out the rest of the place. He had to sniff energies - not so much of the dwelling but of the people. His new human is moving this week so it wasn't a visit for him to get adjusted to a new home - this was 100% to see how their energies were together. He was in the kitchen checking things out when I asked her how she felt, did she want to welcome Lil' Man into her world and when she replied "yes" he came around the counter and rubbed his face on her hand. She went almost immediately to his favorite spot and he melted - I was sold, this is a perfect match, it has my blessing - Lil' Man will be adopted this week. He will stay for one week and I will revisit him and see how he is doing, if all is well it will be complete.

Lil' Man will always have a home here with us - no matter what, we are his safety net in this world he can always count on us to stand up for him - if needed. I don't think that will be an issue for him.

A very good day for Lil' Man, now he has to get groomed this week, all fluffed up for his lady.

I told everyone when we got home and they have this week to say their goodbyes, he has some friends here and that is really my only worry - is that he will get lonely for feline companionship - but we will see - I'm not going to deny him an opportunity at happiness because of my hypothesis - it is after all - just a guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let us your valuable feedback, we do monitor the comment section and as of November 15, 2015 all relevant comments will be allowed. Please be respectful that this is a 'Open to the Public' blog, let us communicate properly. Offensive language will not be permitted.